Is your ice cream melting, your milk going bad, and you need a new fridge right now? A refrigerator is one of those appliances that you can’t wait until your next payday to replace. As soon as the power stops working, then fan goes out, or the coolant needs replaced, you can pay for expensive repairs or you can get a new refrigerator. The only other option is spoiled food and moldy leftovers, but no one wants that.
Where Can I Get the Money for a New Fridge?
When you purchase a new refrigerator for your kitchen, you have three options:
- Pay cash
- Finance through a credit card
- Take out a short-term loan until your paycheck arrives
Paying cash is the best option because it can keep you out of debt and you can buy the refrigerator outright.
Credit cards are an alternative, but they often carry high interest rates and you can only charge up to your credit limit. Even the offers for no interest for six months require you to make a minimum payment each month. If you don’t pay off the fridge by the end of those six months, you are slapped with massive finance charges, and you still have to keep paying until your balance goes to zero.
Banks don’t give out loans for small purchases like refrigerators, stoves, televisions, computers, etc. If you don’t have enough money in your bank account to buy a refrigerator with cash and you can’t afford to put something else on your credit card, then you can get a cash advance loan.
How to Take Out a Cash Loan for a Refrigerator or Other Appliances
Getting an advance loan online is relatively simple.
- Select a lender based on the state where you live. Most payday lenders do not conduct credit checks, so people with bad credit are just as likely to get a temporary loan as people with good credit.
- Complete the application form with your correct contact information and the amount of money you need. Lenders typically deposit cash loans of up to $1500 in your checking account. The average loan is about $300 to $500, which can affect the type of refrigerator you can afford.
- Receive cash advance offers in your email. You will be able to pick from a few lenders who are willing to work with you. You will see how much you can borrow, when it needs to be repaid, and how much the money will cost in fees and interest.
- Choose your offer and wait for an email confirmation to show that your money has been deposited into your bank account. Because a broken refrigerator can’t wait too long, some lenders can get cash to you in as little as one hour.
What Appliance Can I Buy With a Cash Advance Loan?
It is best to have a refrigerator in mind before you contact the payday loan company. You may have an easier time getting the amount you want if you aim for a higher sum and negotiate downward. Even though cash advances have small fees, they can equate to large annual interest rates. Always use payday loan funds responsibly and never for long-term financial burdens.
Sears operates in nearly every city across the country, so they can you a new fridge quickly. After you apply for your advance loan and while you are waiting for the money to arrive, start shopping through their site. You can even choose an appliance online and pick it up in your local store or have it delivered directly to your home. Sears does offer installation if you need to hook up a water dispenser, ice maker, or any complicated configuration.
$700 – $1200 Cash Loan
$500 – $699 Cash Loan
$300 – $499 Cash Loan
No Payments Due Until Your Next Payday
Your loan agreement will detail exactly when your online cash loan must be repaid. In most instances, you will not owe anything for two to four weeks, giving you time to get your next paycheck and have enough money to repay the debt. Some lenders may allow you to rollover a payday loan by taking out a new loan. Other lenders can give you financing terms based on state laws.
Get a cash loan for a new refrigerator now — no credit check, no faxing, no hassle. Just emergency money in your pocket when you need it most.